Contact Us now!
Instant Access to 7000+ Products
Most Affordable Pricing In Market
all you should now
Frequently asked questions
Note: Due to the timezone differences, our support team may take several hours to get in touch with you
We believe in the open source community and believe that WordPress should be available to all.
Our main goal is to provide quality standard files free from any virus and malware’s at a lowest price so that we can build a better community together.
All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL).
This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
Your membership to our site goes towards maintaining and buying the subscriptions to theme and plugin Developers. This form of crowdfunding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
As many as you like. The plugins and themes are GPL licensed so you can use them as often as you like on as many sites as you like.
Yes, 100%. We have active subscriptions to all the Developers of the products featured on our website. We download from them and redistribute to you.
Our Products are 100% original with no malware, backdoors, viruses or any of that nonsense. We keep them well maintained and up to date.
No. If you require technical support regarding a plugin or theme then you will need to either purchase the product directly from the author (a link is provided) or you will need to hire a freelancer to take a look for you. Alternatively, you could ask around some of the helpful WordPress community forums.
Not offering support is the way in which we are able to offer the products at the discounted price.
But we are always here to help for installation and minor technical knowledge . Feel Free to send message at our Live chat or Facebook.
Yes. As soon as any update is out, Our team updates it at the fastest on our site.
You can also send us notification by clicking the update button on every product page.
We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support or in some cases to import the premium templates (which is not needed by majority of users). The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
The decision to buy a new item is made according to the number of requests we receive for that item/s. Items availability are subject to change without prior notice.
You can send us message at
Downloads & Updates
- If you have purchased a single product(s), then you can visit “My Account > Downloads” tab to download your products.
- If you have purchased any membership plan, then you can download the product by visiting the product listing page. The default ”Download Cart” button will be replaced by the download button for all the products listed at our website. You can Directly download by Clicking the download button.
To Update Manually follow the instructions below:
- Download and Install Free Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades plugin on your WordPress website for hassle free and fast updates.
- Activate the above-mentioned plugin.
- Download the new version of the plugin or theme you want to update from ThemePrice
- Log into your WordPress Admin Panel / Dashboard.
- Go to “Plugins > Add New” in case of plugin OR “Appearance > Themes > Add New” in case of theme.
- Click the “Upload Plugin” or “Upload Theme” button, as the case may be.
- Select the zip file with the new plugin or theme version to install.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- After the process is successful, press “Activate” plugin or theme.
This a a very common error every WordPress users get in his lifetime , as Premium Themes contains several documentation and other files inside the folder that need not to be uploaded. open and check for theme file and upload only the theme file. for more details check google or read our blog here
No, you will be able to use the products even after the membership expires. Though the download and updates will not be available but your existing installed plugin or theme will continue to work in your websites.
Given the nature of digital content that can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made; there is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing a Membership or any product, which means all sales are final. Once you have downloaded an item, there is no way to “return” it. If your Product didn’t worked and we are unable to solve the problem , we will refund your full amount without any question only for Separate Product Purchases.
Refund requests for any Membership Plans will not be entertained by any means, if any product has already been downloaded or some products doesn’t meet your expectations.
We will assess refund requests on their merits but generally, there is no obligation to provide a refund if:
- you have changed your mind;
- you Purchased by mistake;
- you ask for Purchase Keys or API ;
- you lack the technical ability to make the item work;
- you can no longer download the item because it has been removed from our website;
- you are in breach of our fair play policy.
As no of our payments are recurring , that means no automatic payment will be deducted from your account. You are free to renew when you want.
We use only RazorPay, Paypal , which are world’s most popular and secure way for online payments.
All Our Payments are 100% secured SSL checkout